- Chair – The Chair shall be the primary BSA representative to all School and University administration and personnel
- Vice Chair – The Vice-Chair shall participate in relevant meetings with the Chair and school and university officials.
- Secretary – The Secretary manages all internal and external communications
- Treasurer – The Treasurer who shall deal with all budgetary issues, which include, but are not limited to, the distribution of reimbursements and collection of receipts for BSA expenditures.
- GSEG Representatives (2) – The GSEG Representatives who shall attend GSEG meetings and represent BSA’s interests to the GSEG Board in accordance with the GSEG Constitution.
Penn Biotech will be having its annual biotech students mixer on 22 September, 2014 between 3:30 pm and 6pm.
Come out and meet the Program Director and grab a biotech t-shirt! Hang out with the other biotech students, meet the new fall ’14 people (or those who’ve been here for a year).
There will be food and drinks, so be there! See you all.